Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Md. Muhtasim Fuad Fahim" <mu...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/27 18:27:52 UTC

About My build In Package using KafkaJS

Greetings,

I have built a NPM package named "*kafka-pub-sub*" using the KafkaJS
library with the support of stream processing that enables applications to
publish, consume and process high volumes of record streams in a fast and
durable way. Anyone will be able to use the Kafka Pub Sub calling two
simple classes. For more details please see here:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/kafka-pub-sub and GitHub repo:
https://github.com/mdmuhtasimfuadfahim/kafka-pub-sub.

I would like to request the community to guide me how I can improve this
package or any contribution would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

--
*Md. Muhtasim Fuad Fahim*
*Backend Developer* | *XpeedStudio <https://xpeedstudio.com/>*

*Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mdmuhtasimfuadfahim>* | *Facebook*
<https://www.facebook.com/mdmuhtasimfuadfahim/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/md_muhtasim_0x> | *GitHub*
<https://github.com/mdmuhtasimfuadfahim>
*a*: Road 2, House 8, Block D/2 | Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
*e*: muhtasim.fahim.98@gmail.com | *m*: +880 1744 866688, +880 1637 803454