Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by dfobox <df...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/24 04:22:57 UTC

migrating website to new server. problems with jspsmartupload

we have a website running under Tomcat 4 on old Linux box. it works
flawlessly, but decision was made to move it to hosting company server with
Tomcat 6 on it.
I've copied website to freshly installed Tomcat 6.0.18 on my Mac, imported
database with phpMyAdmin, changed tomcat-users.xml file for authentication
on admin part, put mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar (for JDBC connection)
to WEB-INF/lib and voila - it works just perfect.
history with instance on hosting server is much longer, but now website
seems to be working except when jspsmartupload class gets used. whenever
user adds content with picture, error comes out

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This path does not exist (1135).

jspsmartupload yields this error if file for upload does not exist, but it
works well with same files on other instances, and I use the same client
browser to test.
I was trying to find jspsmartupload.jar file to recompile app, but had no
luck on that.
any clues will be greatly appreciated.
best, Ivan