Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by 小野圭二 <on...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/29 04:50:05 UTC

direct login from another site

Hi,

I am trying to a direct login from another site.
The method is just simple, login/pass post to OM.
But some times get success, some times get fail. :-(

Then noticed, the action names were different with every time.
In a case action="./signin?3-1.IFormSubmitListener-signin-signin",
another case action="./signin?0-5.IFormSubmitListener-signin-signin".

What the correct action that i should throw login/pass parameters?
Or is there a tips about direct login?

Thx.

Ono

Re: direct login from another site

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
it was not designed to be used the way you like to use it :)
the action is being generated by Wicket framework

as I wrote before please create JIRA issue and we will try to improve it

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: direct login from another site