Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/21 09:50:26 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Apache Click has graduated!

Earlier this week the Apache board has established Click as a new top-level project.

We will be migrating the website and mailing lists to their new locations in the coming days.
Subscribers to the incubator mail lists will automatically be migrated to the new lists, there is no
need to resubscribe.

kind regards

bob

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by Hantsy Bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
On 12/09/2009 08:29 PM, gilbertoca wrote:
> Good news! Lastly but very happy!
> Thanks for all your effort!
>
> Gilberto
>
> PS.: Can we get there?
> http://download.oracle.com/otn_hosted_doc/jdeveloper/11gdemos/JDev11gExperience/JDev11gExperience.html
> (Oracle ADF) It's seems very interesting, but not everyone can buy it!
>

> Bob Schellink-2 wrote:
>
>> Apache Click has graduated!
>>
>> Earlier this week the Apache board has established Click as a new
>> top-level project.
>>
>> We will be migrating the website and mailing lists to their new locations
>> in the coming days.
>> Subscribers to the incubator mail lists will automatically be migrated to
>> the new lists, there is no
>> need to resubscribe.
>>
>> kind regards
>>
>> bob

Jdeveloper 11g provides visual development UI for Oracle ADF...It is
cool, but it is lack of many features such as
Groovy,  PHP,  scala, python etc . which are provided by NetBeans IDE.

--
Hantsy Bai
Guangzhou, China

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by Prem Kurian Philip <pr...@songbirdtech.com>.
Congratulations to the Click team!

Prem Kurian Philip

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great news all.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great news all.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by Hantsy Bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
On 11/21/2009 04:50 PM, Bob Schellink wrote:
> Apache Click has graduated!
>
> Earlier this week the Apache board has established Click as a new
> top-level project.
>
> We will be migrating the website and mailing lists to their new
> locations in the coming days. Subscribers to the incubator mail lists
> will automatically be migrated to the new lists, there is no need to
> resubscribe.
>
> kind regards
>
> bob

Congratulations!

Best regards

--
Hantsy Bai
Guangzhou, China

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Click

Posted by WarnerJan Veldhuis <wa...@qprcostcontrol.com>.
Congratulations to Bob and Malcolm. And ofcourse to the many others that
support and contribute to this project!