Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/09/22 07:51:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-792: Add "generation" field into consumer protocol

Hi Luke,

Are you still interested in implementing this KIP? We need it for
KIP-848. If you are not, we could find someone to take it over.

Thanks,
David

Posted by David Jacot <dj...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Thanks, Luke. Feel free to ping me for reviews. I am happy to help on this one.

Cheers,
David

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,