Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Tobias Joch <To...@combots.com> on 2005/11/30 15:41:23 UTC

Is it possible to put a hole folder (=collection) under version control or to label it?

Hi @all,

I have a hierarchical content repository in which I have multiple
artefacts with in a collection e.g.

/root

       /folder_1

                     /1.txt   (Version 1.6)

                     /2.txt   (Version 1.3)

                     /3.txt   (Version 1.5)

       /folder_2

                     /4.txt   (Version 1.2)

                     /5.txt   (Version 1.4)

Is it possible (and if yes how :-)) to label a folder (=collection) at a
specific time to save a snapshot of all child's an there versions?

E.g.

       /folder_2  (Label VERSION_1_0)

=

                     /4.txt   (Version 1.2)