Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "Mark J. Stang" <ma...@earthlink.net> on 2002/10/25 07:49:04 UTC

ERROR : Collection not found!

I think someone has been running into this error lately.
I ran into it a while back, figured it out and then
promptly forgot again.

Don't forget the -l for local database!!!   And the
XINDICE_HOME.

Arrrggghhhh...

Mark

--
Mark J Stang
System Architect

RE: ERROR : Collection not found!

Posted by Trevor Leung <tr...@softhome.net>.
Thank you for your suggestion.

But I have one more problem.
In previous message, someone has said that the encoding
problem on inputting unicode such as &#xA5CD; to the CVS of Xindice
has been corrected.

However, when i add a document containing &#xAFDF; into xindice and
retrieve it, it returns "???????" for such words.
Since I need add Chinese words (for unicode and big5) into Xindice,
it return "???????" .

How can I solve it?

Thanks for your attention.

Trevor Leung