Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com> on 2008/07/14 16:22:36 UTC

VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Hi all,

John has contributed a number of substantial patches (general fixes
and support for content type in net accessors, regex fixes) and was
part of the effort in adopting the DOM XPath 1 interfaces to support
the XPath 2 model. He is also planning to continue contributing to
Xerces-C++ (and, in fact, is currently working on the regex fix) as
part of his work on XQilla and Berkeley DB XML. Therefore, I would
like to propose that he become a committer. His CCLA is on file with
the Apache Secretary.

Here is my +1

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open source XML data binding for C++:   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd

Re: VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
+1

Welcome John.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO                                 WE7
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com

Re: VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Welcome John.

jas.

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
+1

Good luck!
	Vitaly

Re: VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> John has contributed a number of substantial patches (general fixes
> and support for content type in net accessors, regex fixes) and was
> part of the effort in adopting the DOM XPath 1 interfaces to support
> the XPath 2 model. He is also planning to continue contributing to
> Xerces-C++ (and, in fact, is currently working on the regex fix) as
> part of his work on XQilla and Berkeley DB XML. Therefore, I would
> like to propose that he become a committer. His CCLA is on file with
> the Apache Secretary.
>
> Here is my +1
+1

Dave

Re: VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Posted by James Berry <jb...@apache.org>.
+1.

James

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1 also for me.

Alberto

Posted by Khaled Noaman <kn...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1.

Welcome John

Khaled

Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>
07/14/2008 10:22 AM
Please respond to
c-dev@xerces.apache.org

private@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1.  Welcome John.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 313
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Boris Kolpackov
             <boris@codesynthe
             sis.com>                                                   To
                                       private@xerces.apache.org,
             07/14/2008 10:22          c-dev@xerces.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         VOTE - John Snelson commit access
             c-dev@xerces.apac
                  he.org

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1. Welcome aboard.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

[RESULT]: VOTE - John Snelson commit access

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi all,

Time to close this one too. There were 10 +1 votes (5 from PMC members) and
no other votes.

+1 by:
- James Berry
- David Bertoni
- David Cargill (PMC)
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Boris Kolpackov
- Alberto Massari (PMC)
- Khaled Noaman
- Vitaly Prapirny
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)
- Jason Stewart (PMC)

I believe we have a +1 from all active Xerces-C committers so I'd therefore
like to welcome John as a Xerces committer. Welcome aboard!

Thanks.