Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org> on 2022/11/22 01:50:48 UTC

[NOTICE] The IPMC Vote for Graduating Kyuubi as a Top Level Project Has Passed

Hi, community,

I'm glad to inform you that the IPMC vote[1] for our graduation has passed.

The proposed resolution has been sent to the ASF board, which needs
nearly another
month to wait for the result as the monthly board meeting just ended a
couple of days
ago.

Congratulations to everyone.

Kent Yao

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/woo9lvw406q70pn1hf6l6lg9j42s9odh

Re: [NOTICE] The IPMC Vote for Graduating Kyuubi as a Top Level Project Has Passed

Posted by Bowen Liang <li...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations and thanks to Kent and the whole Kyuubi community for all the efforts.

Best,
Bowen Liang

Posted by zhaomin <zh...@163.com>.
Good news! Thanks Kent and the whole community!

Best Regards,
Min Zhao

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Zhen Wang<wa...@apache.org> |
| Date | 11/22/2022 17:07 |
| To | <de...@kyuubi.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [NOTICE] The IPMC Vote for Graduating Kyuubi as a Top Level Project Has Passed |
Great! Thanks Kent and the whole community!

Kind Regards,
Zhen Wang

Bowen Liang <li...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年11月22日周二 16:36写道:

Posted by Zhen Wang <wa...@apache.org>.