Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 02:21:12 UTC

Welcome Pig's newest committer, Julien Le Dem!

Fellow Pig users,
Join me in extending warm congratulations to the newest committer to the Pig
project, Julien Le Dem.
Julien has done outstanding work on extending Pig's reach into scripting
languages, and we are looking forward to his continued contributions.

-Dmitriy

Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Julien Le Dem!

Posted by Andreas Paepcke <pa...@cs.stanford.edu>.
Great to see the community growing. That's an
important part of any technical infrastructure.

Andreas

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Julien !

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Julien Le Dem!