Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org> on 2003/01/30 17:15:04 UTC

Xerces 2.3 status

Hi,

I have ran a couple of tests (Schemas/DTD) using Xerces 2.3 on Tomcat
4.1.x (HEAD branch) / 5.0 and didn't find any regressions ( wow ;-) and
any new bugs (wow wow! ). At least we can start recommending that
version and wait a couple of weeks before making it the default. . The
version seems faster also.

-- Jeanfrancois

Re: Xerces 2.3 status

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have ran a couple of tests (Schemas/DTD) using Xerces 2.3 on Tomcat
> 4.1.x (HEAD branch) / 5.0 and didn't find any regressions ( wow ;-) and
> any new bugs (wow wow! ). At least we can start recommending that
> version and wait a couple of weeks before making it the default. . The
> version seems faster also.

Can you update the default properties in 5.0 ?

Thanks,
Remy