Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com> on 2015/05/05 12:09:25 UTC

[VOTE] Sample project for tutorial (as ZIP file)

Hello,

I provided a small tutorial for a simpel OData Read Service with Olingo V4 (see on staging page: http://olingo.staging.apache.org/doc/odata4/tutorials/read/tutorial_read.html <http://olingo.staging.apache.org/doc/odata4/tutorials/read/tutorial_read.html>).
For this I want to upload the final project in form of a ZIP file (which is currently not linked in tutorial).
According to the Apache Release process I understood that this ZIP file must contain the DEPENDENCIES, LICENCE and NOTES file.
Additional it must be signed.

I have signed (which was done through the key 15AB5637 in: http://keyserver.kjsl.org:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x15AB5637&op=vindex <http://keyserver.kjsl.org:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x15AB5637&op=vindex>)
and uploaded it to http://people.apache.org/~mibo/olingo4/DemoServiceTutorialRead/ <http://people.apache.org/~mibo/olingo4/DemoServiceTutorialRead/>

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours (it will be closed on Friday 08/05/2015 on 1pm CET) and passes if no vote is (-1).

[ ] +1 Use this sample project for tutorial
[ ] -1 Do not use this sample project because…

Best regards,
Michael

[RESULT][VOTE] Sample project for tutorial (as ZIP file)

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hello,

the vote is finished and has passed with following result:

 "+1" votes:
Christian Amend
Michael Bolz
Sven Kobler-Morris

No "-1" vote.

Hence, I will publish the tutorial on the Olingo documentation site and the sample project as ZIP file.

Best Regards,
Michael

RE: [VOTE] Sample project for tutorial (as ZIP file)

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
+1

* PGP - S/MIME Signed by an unverified key: 05.05.2015 at 12:09:26
[...]

* D046871 <mi...@sap.com>>
* Issuer: SAP-AG - Unverified

RE: [VOTE] Sample project for tutorial (as ZIP file)