Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Remi Bergsma <re...@remi.nl> on 2015/07/02 21:16:57 UTC

Re: Upgrading 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 including system templates - quick help please

FYI: Newer releases (4.4.4 and 4.5.1) have a global setting that allows you bump the minimum required version of the systemvm template. If you then also register that systemvm template version you’re done (apart from rebooting your systemvms).

Regards,
Remi