Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 22:16:16 UTC

Trust all certificates

Hi guys,

I'm using the HC to crawler a lot of sites =D. It's working like a charm. I
really in love with HC.

But I'm getting the error `javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received
fatal alert: handshake_failure` when I try to access a page with a invalid
Certificate.

I googled a lot and tried all solutions, but no one worked.
Here a gist with my last try:
https://gist.github.com/robsonpeixoto/07c0409e20a1332c586585fcd1e3db25

Are there a easy solution to trust all certificates of all hosts with HC?

Thanks
--
Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Robinho

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Nick Chang <ni...@edge-technologies.com>.
Hello,

Have you tried the code suggested in this link?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2642777/trusting-all-certificates-using-httpclient-over-https

Nick

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net>.
Hello,

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for the attention.

The AES_128_GCM was implemented only on java 8.
The list of ciphers and the jvm version are here:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/security/SunProviders.html#SupportedCipherSuites

I have upgraded to java8 and everything are working like charm.

Again, Thanks a lot!

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by R Smith <ry...@gmail.com>.

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Brent Putman <pu...@georgetown.edu>.

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Sam Wilson.
I'll read it.

It's work well on java 8, but not on java 7 =/
>From Google Chrome:
```

Re: Trust all certificates

Posted by Sam Wilson <te...@hotmail.com>.