Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Shubham Sharma <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/29 22:37:12 UTC

Missing Wiki tab on apache incubator madlib github repo

Hi,

I was going through the README.md present at github repository
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib, the madlib wiki hyperlink
appears to be broken. The only wiki article I can find on google was on
https://github.com/madlib/madlib/wiki(I think this is the old repository).
I was trying to correct it and submit a pull request but there is no wiki
tab in the apache incubator repository.

I can merge all the wiki pages if needed to the new repo but I am not sure
if I have permissions to add wiki tab to the apache repo.

Does pointing the wiki link,in the meantime, to the old repository seems
appropriate?

Regards,
Shubham

Re: Missing Wiki tab on apache incubator madlib github repo

Posted by Shubham Sharma <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Frank.

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.