Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Juergen Hoffmann <ho...@apache.org> on 2008/11/04 17:46:27 UTC

ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free

Hi,

On Behalf of Lard Eilebrecht I am sending the following …

Can't make ApacheCon this week in New Orleans?  You can still watch all

the keynotes, Apache 101 sessions, and system administration track in

live video streams:

   http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/en/program_apacheconus08.htm?ann

Keynotes and the Apache 101 lunchtime sessions are free; the full

sysadmin track, including httpd performance, security, and server stack

administration talks are available for a fee.

Keynotes include:

- David Recordon, Six Apart  (Wednesday 09:30)

   "Learning from Apache to create Open Specifications"

- Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.  (Thursday 11:30)

   "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"

- Sam Ramji, Microsoft  (Friday 11:30)

   "struct.new("future", :open, :microsoft)"

   Reminder: New Orleans is CST or UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Advance notice: ApacheCon EU 2009 returns to Amsterdam, 23-27 March.  We

had a great response to our CFP and look forward to announcing the

schedule in the next month.

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann