Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/20 15:44:59 UTC

One more Template is available

Hello,
here is another template for Roller
http://www.jyaga.com/roller/integral.zip
You can use it or change it as you wish.
More templates are coming.
Here is the page for them:
http://www.jyaga.com/roller.html

Thank you
Eugene Strokin

Re: One more Template is available

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Evgeniy, are you comfortable with CVS and would you like to check your
themes into the Roller Support theme repo (CVS at Java.net) and
maintain them there? If so, what is your Java.net account name? If
not, would you like me to commit them there?

- Dave

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.

--
http://raibledesigns.com