Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jean-Luc Wasmer <jl...@wasmer.ca> on 2003/12/08 21:39:57 UTC

Uberjar and getPackage

Hi,

I have a problem when I run a project's uberjar : the method getPackage()
(defined in Class) returns null.
When I run the project in Eclipse I get the expected behaviour.

Here's the output of the line
System.out.println(getClass() + " is in package " +
getClass().getPackage());

 run by Eclipse:
  class test.ProjectTest is in package package test

 run by java -jar project-test-1.0-uber.jar
  class test.ProjectTest is in package null

JL

RE: Uberjar and getPackage

Posted by Alexei Barantsev <ba...@ispras.ru>.
It is a know problem of classworlds, see
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CLASSWORLDS-1

--
Alexei Barantsev, ISP RAS
E-mail: barancev@ispras.ru