Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/26 23:06:08 UTC

Dynamically Hiding/Showing list forms field columns

Hi devs,
does anybody know if there is a way to dinamically hide/show a field column
of a list form widget?
I would like to have a checkbox or similar control that let the user to
select which field include in the form.
Many thanks,
Bruno

Re: Dynamically Hiding/Showing list forms field columns

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,
of course, I am just asking to see what you Ofbiz experts think about it.
It may be a logical extension of the form renderer behaviour or may not
depending on something I cannot see very well now.
There could be some other ways to achieve the dynamical hiding of the form
column that could work better.
I tryed to use the "hidden" tag but it seems to me that it cannot be
dynamic, my be I am wrong.

Thank you to anybody willing to give me some lights.
Bruno

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruno

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.