Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 17:06:31 UTC

publishing jaxws service endpoint

Hi All,

I have created a Helloworld webservice using cxf.When I publish the endpoint
in standalone server, it works fine.

How do I publish the Helloworld service in tomcat without using any spring
stuff.

I go-through the servlet transport without spring , I have created a servet
which extends CXFNonSpringServlet and then override the method loadBus as
given in the document.

How do I use this servlet in web.xml and publish the endpoint.

Please suggest me.

Regards
Saravanan

Re: publishing jaxws service endpoint

Posted by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

I have changed the HelloWorldServer class as

	        Object implementor = new HelloWorld();
	        String address = "/helloworld";
	        Endpoint.publish(address, implementor);

Now it works fine.

Thanks for your help.

When I entered the url http://localhost:8080/testapplication/helloworld It
shows

<soap:Envelope>
<soap:Body>
<soap:Fault>
<faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>
No such operation:  (HTTP GET PATH_INFO: /testapplication/helloworld)
</faultstring>
</soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

What does it mean? Is this a error?
But when I append ?wsdl, it shows the correct wsdl file. The sample client
also works fine.

Regards
Saravanan

Posted by SaravananRamamoorthy <sa...@gmail.com>.