Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Chad Thompson <ch...@utah.gov> on 2006/03/01 15:07:28 UTC

Page Review Date

Our agency is currently using OpenCMS for our content management, which is working well for us.  However, management wants the ability to, when a document is published, schedule a futuristic review date, where the document would then send the creator an email to let him know the document is in need of review, to verify validity and necessity and then depending on the out come of the review the creator can either pull it offline or schedule the next review.  I know Lenya can schedule to pull a document offline, but can the event mentioned above be done too?

Re: Page Review Date

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El mié, 01-03-2006 a las 07:07 -0700, Chad Thompson escribió:
> Our agency is currently using OpenCMS for our content management,
> which is working well for us.  However, management wants the ability
> to, when a document is published, schedule a futuristic review date,
> where the document would then send the creator an email to let him
> know the document is in need of review, to verify validity and
> necessity and then depending on the out come of the review the creator
> can either pull it offline or schedule the next review.  I know Lenya
> can schedule to pull a document offline, but can the event mentioned
> above be done too?

Yeah, it is possible. I am not sure whether out-of-the-box but I
implemented something similar for a customer.

BTW please subscribe to the mailing list before posting! Thx.

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain