Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ma...@segurosazteca.com.mx on 2011/03/03 02:24:47 UTC

Suggestions

Hi all

The reason whereby i send this mail is for request any suggestions.

I have a web service (axis2 1.1.1) which in the first step send a message
to another method of a web service and in the second step it stores
information in a oracle table using hibernate.

But recently we need store information in another table (third step), but
we want to care performance and time reponse of our web service, so,  what
we have been thinking is to delay the second storing (third step) .

So i want to ask you any suggestions for this delaying process, i had
thought in a thread solution, but i don't know if it is good for
performance.

So, i hope you be able to help me with your ideas.

Thanks and Regards!!!