Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by SRog <sr...@outlook.de> on 2014/08/27 13:04:35 UTC

BiPRO Security-Token-Service

Hi there,
I will give that a new try because I am not sure whats the problem.

I have a STS which provides a SCT.

My business service policy is described like this (BiPRO-standard):

  <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BiPROAuthSecurityPolicy">
        <wsp:ExactlyOne>
            <wsp:All>
                <sp:TransportBinding>
                    <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:TransportToken>
                            <wsp:Policy>
                                <sp:HttpsToken
                                    RequireClientCertificate="false" />
                            </wsp:Policy>
                        </sp:TransportToken>
                    </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:TransportBinding>
                <sp:SupportingTokens>
                    <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:SecureConversationToken

sp:IncludeToken="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient">
                            <sp:Issuer>

<wsa:Address>http://localhost:8080/DoubleItSTS/STS</wsa:Address>
                            </sp:Issuer>
                        </sp:SecureConversationToken>
                    </wsp:Policy>
                </sp:SupportingTokens>
            </wsp:All>
        </wsp:ExactlyOne>
    </wsp:Policy>

Now I tried to call the business service with a request header like this:

   <soapenv:Header>
   	<wsse:Security>
		<wsc:SecurityContextToken
xmlns:wsc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/sc">
			<wsc:Identifier>uuid:D47D9C3E74F30DF5BE14090688057401</wsc:Identifier>
		</wsc:SecurityContextToken>
	</wsse:Security>
   </soapenv:Header>

I thought that a call with a header like this has correct format to get
processed but instead I got this message:

These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient}SecureConversationToken

Whats wrong with the request? How can I fix this issue?

Regards,
SRog

Re: BiPRO Security-Token-Service

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

Take a look at the following test that I committed:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=commit;h=288259b2

It uses a roughly similar security policy to yours - the client gets a SCT
from the STS and sends it to the service, which in turn dispatches it to
the STS for validation. The test-case you create is using a old version of
CXF that is no longer supported. Please try again with a more recent
version...

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: BiPRO Security-Token-Service

Posted by Stefan Rogge <sr...@outlook.de>.
Hi Colm,

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Could you create a test-case + I will take a look? Normally,
SecureConversationToken is used with a BootstrapPolicy, which it isn't in
this case.

Colm.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 12:04 PM, SRog <sr...@outlook.de> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I will give that a new try because I am not sure whats the problem.
>
> I have a STS which provides a SCT.
>
> My business service policy is described like this (BiPRO-standard):
>
>   <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="BiPROAuthSecurityPolicy">
>         <wsp:ExactlyOne>
>             <wsp:All>
>                 <sp:TransportBinding>
>                     <wsp:Policy>
>                         <sp:TransportToken>
>                             <wsp:Policy>
>                                 <sp:HttpsToken
>                                     RequireClientCertificate="false" />
>                             </wsp:Policy>
>                         </sp:TransportToken>
>                     </wsp:Policy>
>                 </sp:TransportBinding>
>                 <sp:SupportingTokens>
>                     <wsp:Policy>
>                         <sp:SecureConversationToken
>
> sp:IncludeToken="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient
> ">
>                             <sp:Issuer>
>
> <wsa:Address>http://localhost:8080/DoubleItSTS/STS</wsa:Address>
>                             </sp:Issuer>
>                         </sp:SecureConversationToken>
>                     </wsp:Policy>
>                 </sp:SupportingTokens>
>             </wsp:All>
>         </wsp:ExactlyOne>
>     </wsp:Policy>
>
> Now I tried to call the business service with a request header like this:
>
>    <soapenv:Header>
>         <wsse:Security>
>                 <wsc:SecurityContextToken
> xmlns:wsc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/sc">
>
> <wsc:Identifier>uuid:D47D9C3E74F30DF5BE14090688057401</wsc:Identifier>
>                 </wsc:SecurityContextToken>
>         </wsse:Security>
>    </soapenv:Header>
>
> I thought that a call with a header like this has correct format to get
> processed but instead I got this message:
>
> These policy alternatives can not be satisfied:
> {
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy/IncludeToken/AlwaysToRecipient}SecureConversationToken
>
> Whats wrong with the request? How can I fix this issue?
>
> Regards,
> SRog

Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder