Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vit <bu...@yahoo.com> on 2015/10/08 01:29:51 UTC

words n-gram analyser

Does Solr 4.2 have n-gram filter over words, not symbols like
EdgeNGramFilterFactory.

I hoped NGramTokenFilterFactory serves this purposes but looks like it also
creates n-grams over symbols.

I used it this way
<filter class="solr.NGramTokenFilterFactory" minGramSize="3"
maxGramSize="10"/>
in hope that I will get 3-words to 10-words

Re: words n-gram analyser

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I think that ShingleFilterFactory is what you're looking for, see:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ShingleFilterFactory

Best,
Erick