Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 10:48:34 UTC

GuiceComponentInjector VS InjectionFlagCachingGuiceComponentInjector

What's the difference between
InjectionFlagCachingGuiceComponentInjector and GuiceComponentInjector
?

regards Nino

Re: GuiceComponentInjector VS InjectionFlagCachingGuiceComponentInjector

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ok thanks, so I guess until I use 1.5 i should just use the caching one..

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.