Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin OToole <Ke...@omr.state.ny.us> on 2003/05/01 15:12:45 UTC

Recieving an Error

I have installed Tomcat 4.1.18 on Linux Advanced Server. The install
went   fine, and everything works up to that part. But when I try to
change configuration or add users using Tom Cat Administration I get
an error. For example I tryed to delete a user and recieved this error:

HTTP Status 404 - /admin/users/deleteUsers
type Status report

message /admin/users/deleteUsers

description The requested resource (/admin/users/deleteUsers) is not
available.

Do also need a apache? I'm not sure why I get this error. Please Help.

Thank You