Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Carl Chipman <cc...@nomadics.com> on 2005/10/18 21:16:57 UTC

90_FVGT.cf obsolete?

I haven't paid much attention of late, as my job has headed away from IT and back towards engineering, but ran into a problem today where a FVGT rule (to be specific the FVGT_u_BZ_TLD) caused a false positive due to a http://www.usps.com tracking URL included in the email.

Has the 90_FVGT.cf file been rendered obsolete?  I can't seem to find an updated version of it anywhere, and the version I have is from January 2004.

TIA.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
http://www.nomadics.com

Re: 90_FVGT.cf obsolete?

Posted by mouss <us...@free.fr>.
Carl Chipman a écrit :

>I haven't paid much attention of late, as my job has headed away from IT and back towards engineering, but ran into a problem today where a FVGT rule (to be specific the FVGT_u_BZ_TLD) caused a false positive due to a http://www.usps.com tracking URL included in the email.
>
>Has the 90_FVGT.cf file been rendered obsolete?  I can't seem to find an updated version of it anywhere, and the version I have is from January 2004.

Use the *_FVGT_* found in http://www.rulesemporium.com/other-rules.htm
instead.