Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Youri op 't Roodt <yo...@hyves.nl> on 2008/10/01 09:42:38 UTC

Re: ³Invalid auth token.²after going backward/forward in browser

For now I've settled with a member-and-time-limited token because it has
taken me quite some time already.

But, as I am re-reading your e-mail it makes perfect sense. Only the
variables/tokens after the hash (#) change, but not the url itself. I've
completely overlooked this. So I guess I should add some random value to the
url, just to force the browser to reload the gadget?

Thanks Brian!

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
If i remember correctly, the javascript libs don't mind at all if you do a
&rpctoken=<foo> instead of a #rpctoken=<foo>, no need to add a second random
value :)

   -- Chris