Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by "Roy McCallop, Financial Advisor" <rm...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/05 07:05:09 UTC

A FINANCIAL PRAYER FOR YOU DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON

�����			A FINANCIAL PRAYER FOR YOU
Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless everyone in a special way.
Open supernatural doors in their life today. Give them a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the devil has stolen: Emotional Health, Physical Health, Finances, Relationships, Children, Jobs, Homes, and Marriages.

I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against them, in the MATCHLESS NAME OF JESUS. And I declare: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THEM WILL PROSPER.

I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank you that nothing is over until YOU say it's over! I speak prophetically into their lives and to their situations:
their household is blessed;
their health is blessed;
their marriage is blessed;
their finances are blessed;
their children are blessed;
their grandchildren are blessed;
their parents are blessed;
their siblings are blessed;
their ministries are blessed;
and, their decisions are blessed.
Husbands are on the way, wives are on the way, their hearts desires are      on the way, miraculously discharged mortgages are on the way, credit card balances will be reduced, other loans are on the way,  according to YOUR perfect will and plan for their lives.

IN JESUS' NAME! AMEN!

Take 60 seconds and pray this prayer back to the one who prayed it for you, then send to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW. Within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and you will have caused a multitude of people to pray to God for other people.

P.S. And remember to always: Take care of the Body, Nourish the Mind, and Embrace the Soul!

Be Blessed in the Lord!!!!

Roy McCallop
Finanical Advisor
816 229 4900