Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Karl Fiabeschi <19...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/14 14:52:43 UTC

session-timeout on guacamole web.xml

Hi there,

where exactly i must put the  <session-timeout> code to increase the user's
session timeout?

In my web.xml of guacamole client webapps i can't find the code.

Maybe in the   section?

thanks

Re: session-timeout on guacamole web.xml

Posted by Karl Fiabeschi <19...@gmail.com>.
Thanks as always

⁣

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Karl Fiabeschi <19...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

I'am Sorry but the the "api-session-timeout" setting is for guacamole Tomcat's webapps?

For what i understand Is for connection (vnc/rdp) inside guacamole and not for primary user.

Can you confirm Is for guacamole client?

⁣

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.