Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Patrick Pham <pp...@netdrive.com> on 2000/08/07 12:51:18 UTC

RE: Testing samples.calculator

Did you read the readme file for Calculator example?. I saw there are couple
.jar files needed for this exmaple.

Additional Client Classpath Requirements:

  ../..;bsf.jar;bsfengines.jar;js.jar

This demo requires the 2 Bean Scripting Framework (BSF) jars (bsf.jar &
bsfengines.jar), available for download at:
  http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/bsf

and Netscape's Rhino JavaScript jar (js.jar) available for download at:
  http://www.mozilla.com/rhino

NOTE: The current release of BSF (v2.1) requires the v1.4R3 release of
      Netscape's Rhino JavaScript. It will not function with Rhino v1.5.

-

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
It works OK with the additional jar files below. Must use the 'older' Rhino.....

Regards - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.