Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 20:30:41 UTC

Geronimo documentation

Hi All,
do we have any Geronimo implementation on a customer that would be willing to participate in a "Case
Studies / Success Stories" section. It would be great to add a section like this to the updated site.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Geronimo documentation

Posted by Mario Rübsam <mr...@coderesearch.com>.
Hi Hernan,

starting earlier is a good point. We did a story before and
yes it takes time esp. for the legal stuff.
Thanks for the minimum requirements. I will ask them if they
are willing to participate. Production is planned for march.

Cheers,
Mario

Re: Geronimo documentation

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.