Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/23 15:05:25 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Allow namespace admins to clone snapshots created by them

This is a behavior change, it makes non admin users can clone snapshot.

For me I do not think we should include changes like this in a patch
release, unless it is considered as a critical bug which must be
fixed.

Thanks.

Szabolcs Bukros <sz...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2022年11月30日周三 00:06写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Approved the PR on github. Please go ahead.

Szabolcs Bukros <sz...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2023年1月16日周一 22:07写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Szabolcs Bukros <sz...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Szabolcs Bukros <sz...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.