Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Lanfeust troy <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 16:48:10 UTC

Howto use ReadOnlyUsersLDAPRepository

Hi all

I'm trying Apache James Server and I don't understand how can i use
ReadOnlyUsersLDAPRepository.

I have the following in usersrepository.xml

<usersrepository>
    <!-- Read-Only LDAP based UsersRepository -->
    <repository name="LocalUsers"
class="org.apache.james.user.ldap.ReadOnlyUsersLDAPRepository"
ldapHost="ldap://obm3.kvm.rla:389"
        principal="" credentials="" userBase="dc=local"
userIdAttribute="mailBox"/>;
<!--
  <repository name="LocalUsers"
class="org.apache.james.user.jpa.JPAUsersRepository">
      <algorithm>MD5</algorithm>
  </repository>
-->
</usersrepository>

but the server don't want to start with this error:

Error creating bean with name 'usersstore'
Error creating bean with name 'localusersrepository':

in spring-beans.xml

<bean id="usersstore" class="org.apache.james.user.lib.JamesUsersStore" >
   <property name="defaultRepository" value="LocalUsers"/>
</bean>

<bean id="localusersrepository"
class="org.apache.james.user.lib.LocalUsersRepository"

thanks for help

Re: Howto use ReadOnlyUsersLDAPRepository

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Merve,

Multiple user repositories are no more supported in james3.

It all began here:
http://markmail.org/message/pisalebszv2cjd3r

If you need this, please open a JIRA and refer to those various thread.

Thx, Eric

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nibbllee <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,