Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> on 2010/10/02 02:05:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] release for myfaces tomahawk v 1.1.10

+1

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Mashups Integration with JSF: