Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/22 22:04:30 UTC

swfobject.js and expressInstall.swf

Carol,

To fix FLEX-33145 [1], I need to copy the files: swfobject.js and
expressInstall.swf in the folder <Apache sdk
location>/templates/swfobject.

I looked at the script files, I dont see a reference to them.  Where
exactly should I expect to find these files to copy over?
Or should I be downloading these files from somewhere?

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33145

Re: swfobject.js and expressInstall.swf

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 8/22/12 1:04 PM, "Om" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I looked at the script files, I dont see a reference to them.  Where
> > exactly should I expect to find these files to copy over?
> > Or should I be downloading these files from somewhere?
> Yes, these files get downloaded from the SWFObject Google Code project.
>  See
> the downloads.xml for the URL.
>
> --
> Alex Harui