Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Martin Koci <Ma...@aura.cz> on 2007/04/04 09:28:35 UTC

ADFFACES-191

Hello,

can anybody review ADFFACES-191? We are using suggested patch in a
production environment without problems: windows, linux; firefox 1.5.X
or 2.0.X on both OS, IE 6 and 7 on Windows.

Regards,

Martin Koci

Re: ADFFACES-191

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Just applied it.  Sorry for the long delay.  FYI, the patch
works on Safari too.

-- Adam