Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tanweiguo <ta...@huawei.com> on 2011/09/16 10:12:43 UTC

Where is the location of logs in Reducer.run() function?

In Reducer.run() function, I used System.out.println() to print logs for debugging. However, I can't find any logs in the userlogs directory stdout file. But if I println in reducer function, there is logs.

So where should I find the logs?

Re: Where is the location of logs in Reducer.run() function?

Posted by Swathi V <sw...@zinniasystems.com>.
Any stdouts can be seen in UI
hostname:50030/jobtracker.jsp in the joblink in reduce task click 'all'

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Tanweiguo <ta...@huawei.com> wrote:

>  In Reducer.run() function, I used System.out.println() to print logs for
> debugging. However, I can’t find any logs in the userlogs directory stdout
> file. But if I println in reducer function, there is logs.****
>
> ** **
>
> So where should I find the logs? ****

Swathi.V.