Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by evlacan <vl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/28 19:02:13 UTC

Archiva 1.2.1 link availible for download are dead

I have tried to download the latest Archiva version 1.2.1 officially released
today but the link are dead.

Thanks,
Vlad

Re: Archiva 1.2.1 link availible for download are dead

Posted by evlacan <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, finally I was able to download it. Probably it is a sync issue :-)

Thanks,
Vlad

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.