Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by victory <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/29 11:47:30 UTC

[Discuss] Prepare for release of dubbo-2.6.5

Hello Community,

As 2.6.4 has been released, I think we are ready for the next maintenance
release 2.6.5 now. In this release, we plan to solve the issues and
requirements reported by the community recently:

Enhancements / Features:

- [#2655](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2655) @Service
and @Reference Optimization

- [#1641](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1641)
[Enhancement] the algorithm of load issue on Windows good first issue help
wanted

- [#2600](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2600) add
javadoc to dubbo-all module good first issue help wanted

- [#2519](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2519) Can we
make the bom and all module become the child module of dubbo-parent?

- [#2235](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2235)
[Enhancement] Reactor the generation rule for @Service Bean name
type/enhancement

Bugfixes:

- [#2063](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2063)
@Service(register=false) is not work

- [#1903](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1903) Our
customized serialization id exceeds the maximum limit, now it cannot work
on 2.6.2 anymore.

- [#2194](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2194) Annotation
@Reference can't support to export a service with a sync one and an async
one

- [#2522](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2522)
`org.apache.dubbo.config.spring.beans.factory.annotation.ReferenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor#generateReferenceBeanCacheKey`
has a bug

- [#2256](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2256) 2.6.x
Spring Event & Bugfix

- [#2621](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2621) fix #1641,
support get system load on windows.

- [pr#2624](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2624) Fix
incorrect descriptions for dubbo-serialization module

- [#2560](https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2560) A empty
directory dubbo-config/dubbo-config-spring/src/test/resources/work after
package source tgz

Issues and Pull Requests, check [milestone-2.6.5](
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/milestone/21)

Check the link below for more detailed release candidates:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/blob/2.6.5-release/CHANGES.md

I’d like to be the PM of this release, I suggest we start this release cycle
as soon as possible. If you are ok to that, let's start the official release
vote in community at this week late or next week.

We kindly ask for your suggestions on the release candidates, and you can also
help verify all the commits on the release branch:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/tree/2.6.5-release

Best Regard!

cvictory

Re: [Discuss] Prepare for release of dubbo-2.6.5

Posted by Jerrick Zhu <je...@apache.org>.
You could use git log on 2.6.x branch, and check all the commits after
2.6.4.

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [Discuss] Prepare for release of dubbo-2.6.5

Posted by Jerrick Zhu <je...@apache.org>.
Great. Lots of enhancements and bugfixes.

Posted by victory <sh...@gmail.com>.
I would like to be the manager of 2.6.5 release.

I will do some prepare work for this release including collect the issue
list and package snapshot jar.
So I donot know if I have the permission to package the release jar .   I
expect to get the answer from the community.

jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月30日周二 下午5:31写道:

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [Discuss] Prepare for release of dubbo-2.6.5

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Victory

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Nice work!
Also thanks to victory for reminding me to add PR related ISSUE.

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月30日周二 下午5:17写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

   #1755 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1755>

--

Best Regard!
cvitory

Re: [Discuss] Prepare for release of dubbo-2.6.5

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.