Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/04 16:54:24 UTC

Please review and commit patch to cxf-959

This patch consists of installing the namespace map into the XmlSchema
object. Apparently, the author of AegisDatabinding thought that the
commons code would do this sensible thing for itself.

I would be most grateful for a snapshot with this fix in it.

I did not propose any change to target namespace handling. I'll open a
separate JIRA since I'm not sure what is right.

The patch does not include the test case. That's new files, which is
more complex.

RE: Please review and commit patch to cxf-959

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Dan,

Whoops. I'm sorry. That was stupid of me not to rerun the full
regression. I apologize.

I will be preparing a patch adding my test case as penance.

--benson

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Benson,

--