Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 21:36:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] ServiceMix activities for the end of 2015

Hi

We have still 2 big themes outstanding:

  * Documentation migration and improvements
  * ServiceMix 7

In my opinion SMX7 is now more important theme and we should start with this. Wdyt?

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

33rd Degree 4charity (http://2015.33degree.org/)

Re: [DISCUSS] ServiceMix activities for the end of 2015

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 for SMX7, and happy to work on it !

Regards
JB