Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul-J Woodward <pa...@db.com> on 2004/04/21 12:00:41 UTC

[OT] struts, hibernate, TreeCache & tomcat

Dear all,

This may be a long shot, but here we go:

I am using struts with hibernate. I have managed to get hibernate using
JBoss's TreeCache under JOTM with Tomcat 4.1. There appears to be
virtually no documentation on how to do that part, but somehow I've
fluffed by way through it.

Does anyone know how/where to put configuration information for TreeCache
so that I can set it to replicate on multiple nodes, change the LRUPolicy
etc. Under JBoss it appears that this is done in a config file (see 9.
http://www.jboss.org/developers/projects/jboss/cache/TreeCache.html).

I would like to do this for tomcat...

Thanks in advance, Paul