Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@orange-ft.com> on 2006/12/18 12:02:22 UTC

Maven properties evaluation

Hi,
It looks like properties and map, as component, are not evaluated in the
same way in Maven.
I am setting a MavenProject.property in a Mojo to use it in another one
in another phase. If I
use a Map to pass this value (a String) all is correct but if I use a
Properties the property is not evaluated.
To add more to my confusion, if I use a Maven property (like basedir) it
is correctly evaluated.
I am quite at lost here.

I have posted a JIRA on this subject on SURFIRE
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-60) where I found this problem
but to me this looks like a Maven or Plexus issue.

Emmanuel

Re: Maven properties evaluation

Posted by Emmanuel Hugonnet <eh...@orange-ft.com>.
zze- HUGONNET E ext RD-BIZZ a écrit :
> Hi,
> It looks like properties and map, as component, are not evaluated in
> the same way in Maven.
> I am setting a MavenProject.property in a Mojo to use it in another
> one in another phase. If I
> use a Map to pass this value (a String) all is correct but if I use a
> Properties the property is not evaluated.
> To add more to my confusion, if I use a Maven property (like basedir)
> it is correctly evaluated.
> I am quite at lost here.
>

> I have posted a JIRA on this subject on SURFIRE
> (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-60) where I found this
> problem but to me this looks like a Maven or Plexus issue.
>
> Emmanuel

This is a duplicate of http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2201.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Emmanuel