Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Brad Smith <us...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/04 14:47:11 UTC

Scaling background-image

Hello,

I am experimenting with using rounded edges around boxes of text in my
document. I've created an svg of a rectangle with rounded corners and
created an fo:block like this:

<fo:block background-image="url(images/rounded-bg.svg)" padding="15px">
  Text goes here...
</fo:block>

When I render this, I see the background image, but instead of being
scaled to fit the block as I'd expected, I only get a corner of it
since the block is smaller than the image. I can't seem to find a way
to change this. Is it possible?

Thanks!
--Brad

Re: Scaling background-image

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Unfortunately, rounded borders are not yet implemented (or even
specified in a recommendation).
You can use table structure to decompose your surrounding rectangle.

Pascal