Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mateamargo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/12 20:50:59 UTC

TypeNotPresentException running java2wsdl

I'm trying to generate a web service with annotations and generate the WSDL
from it.
I'm using Maven with the cxf-codegen-plugin.

After runing "mvn cxf-codegen:java2wsdl" I get the following exception:

JavaToWSDL Error : java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type x.y.z.SomeClass
not present

I want to return a complex type, but I'm not sure how to annotate the
classes and methods to do it.
Is there any good howto?

Thanks.