Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Brian Lawler <br...@tribenetwork.com> on 2004/04/01 08:45:38 UTC

Re: Password encryption and migrating from 2.2 -> 2.3...

Never mind, looks like Henning had this problem already and created the
OldJavaCrypt service to accommodate those in my situation.

-B

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Brian Lawler <br...@tribenetwork.com> writes:

>Never mind, looks like Henning had this problem already and created the
>OldJavaCrypt service to accommodate those in my situation.

:-) I was in the middle of typing exactly this answer when I read your second mail.

	Regards
		Henning

"Au�erdem k�nnen in Deutschland alle Englisch. [...] so entf�llt die
Notwendigkeit [...] Deutsch zu lernen."
            -- Johan Micoud auf die Frage warum er kein Deutsch spricht.
                   (http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/0,1518,273205,00.html)