Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/08 11:45:30 UTC

AOO 4.1.x (mis)interaction with MTB

I have noticed this misbehavior a while ago but kept forgetting to
report it.

If an instance of AOO is active, opening an AOO document that has been
attached to a Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail fails in a strange way. A new
instance of AOO is being launched on the top of the active one but
unsuccessfully so (I can see this in Windows Task Manager > Processes).
Once the active instance of AOO is closed, the queued instance of AOO
starts with the dialog for recovering the files edited in the previous
instance of AOO, when the steps of the dialog are walked through, the
attachment finally opens.

If I remember correctly, this started with AOO 4.1.x. My OS is Windows
Vista.

Has anyone experienced this?

Aivaras

Re: AOO 4.1.x (mis)interaction with MTB

Posted by Josef Latt <Jo...@web.de>.

Am 08.08.2014 um 11:45 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> I have noticed this misbehavior a while ago but kept forgetting to
> report it.
>
> If an instance of AOO is active, opening an AOO document that has been
> attached to a Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail fails in a strange way. A new
> instance of AOO is being launched on the top of the active one but
> unsuccessfully so (I can see this in Windows Task Manager > Processes).
> Once the active instance of AOO is closed, the queued instance of AOO
> starts with the dialog for recovering the files edited in the previous
> instance of AOO, when the steps of the dialog are walked through, the
> attachment finally opens.
>
> If I remember correctly, this started with AOO 4.1.x. My OS is Windows
> Vista.
>
> Has anyone experienced this?

Can't confirm.