Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vladimir Prus <vl...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/10 14:44:33 UTC

Kubernetes and interpreter dependencies

Hi,

I was experimenting with Zeppelin + Spark in K8S, and everything worked
fine, but now I'm also trying to configure jdbc interpreter that needs a
custom jar with JDBC driver. Previously, I'd just specify interpreter
dependencies and it worked. In K8S, I observe that
- The pod with zeppelin server downloads the dependency to
/zeppelin/local-repo
- The pod with jdbc interpreter is merely started with zeppelin image, so
can't find those jars

Am I misconfiguring something? Are there alternative approaches to
accomplish this?

--
Vladimir Prus
http://vladimirprus.com

Re: Kubernetes and interpreter dependencies

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello Vladimir,

we have a JIRA ticket for this problem. I hope it will help you to solve
your problem.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4983

Best regards

Philipp