Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/12/08 23:30:12 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "Getting_started_with_C#" by MartinMurphy

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "Getting_started_with_C#" page has been changed by MartinMurphy.
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Getting_started_with_C%23?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

- There are three known public C# libraries for using CouchDB:
+ There are four known public C# libraries for using CouchDB:
+  1. [[http://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat|LoveSeat]]
-  1. [[http://github.com/arobson/Relax|Relax]]
+  2. [[http://github.com/arobson/Relax|Relax]]
-  2. [[http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan|Divan]]
+  3. [[http://github.com/foretagsplatsen/Divan|Divan]]
-  3. [[http://code.google.com/p/couchbrowse|SharpCouch]]
+  4. [[http://code.google.com/p/couchbrowse|SharpCouch]]
+
+ == LoveSeat ==
+ LoveSeat - "Bringing Couchdb and .Net a little closer".  Works well with Generics for populating Domain objects.  (Even when nested!).   IoC and TDD friendly.
+
+ * Features
+    *Support for ETags!
+    *Support for Streaming attachments
+    *Generic support for translating view results to Domain objects.
+
+ [[https://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat/downloads|download now]]
+
+ For more information see the [[http://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat|README]].
+ {{{
+ git clone git://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat.git
+ }}}

  == Relax ==
  The Relax library (http://github.com/arobson/Relax) provides interfaces for both server control (administrative tasks, replication, etc.) and a repository model for working with CouchDB. As the author of Relax, I can say that you should definitely take a look at Relax as it provides an extensible, IoC friendly, repository pattern for working with domain model persistence against my favorite document store.